NoDaLiDa 2023 - May 22-24, 2023
The conference is open for registration!
Registration is handled by the agency GreenGate. Go to the external booking site to register.
Note: If you wish to participate in a workshop online/remote, you also need to register.
Accommodation can be booked in the conference registration process. A quota of rooms has been reserved for the conference participants in four hotels in Tórshavn, varying in price range. These rooms are booked via the conference registration site.
The conference booking agency can also manage travel and other accommodation requests. See more info on their site.
VISA application for the Faroe Islands
Note that some participants might need to apply for a visa for travelling to the Faroe Islands, as the Faroes are not a part of the Schengen agreement
Read more here to see which countries this is relevant to
To apply for a visa, you will need a letter of invitation from the conference host. This is issued by the conference agency, and is retrieved by contacting email@example.com.
• Early registration (until April 11, 2023): 2000 DKK
• Registration (after April 12, 2023): 2500 DKK
• Early registration (until April 11, 2023): 1500 DKK
• Registration (after April 12, 2023): 2000 DKK
Workshops May 22
• REMOTE workshops (online participation only): 200 DKK
The conference fee includes:
• One day of workshops on site, May 22
• Two full days of conference, May 23 and 24
• Electronic proceedings
• All coffee breaks and refreshments
• Three lunches
• One conference reception, May 22
• One conference dinner, May 23
The remote workshop fee includes:
• Online participation in workshops, May 22
Please register for the conference here